I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wasn't that fun?!

(I first would like to apologize in advance to my partner, Meiling, for making this another long email. ML, you can skip down to the bottom where it says IMPORTANT SECTION)

Hey You Guys!

We had a great time Friday, didn't we? The photos don't lie:

From Stephanie:
(password: 1028)
http://photo.xuite.net/stephlee/399119

From Casey:
http://flickr.com/photos/miltownkid/

From Robyn:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynkao/sets/1256103/

From Joyce:
http://flickr.com/photos/914/sets/1238245/

If anyone else has any photos, please send.

Sunday, the winning couple went down for their ROMANTIC BREAKFAST FOR TWO AT CARNEGIE'S. See attached photos. ... No, in case you were wondering, 4 is NOT a crowd at a romantic table for 2. And no, Casey and I were NOT mooching off them, we paid for our food... but maybe we did have some of the champagne... well, the whole bottle is too much for just two people at 12 am!

In case you were wondering, the Makeover of Your Choice eeeeeeeez *drumroll*... Yes, it's the PERMANENT DEFORESTATION OF THE BRAZILIAN RAINFOREST !!!!! HOORAH!
You will be kept up to date on the progress of this fascinating procedure. Of course, before and after pics, as promised will be provided. If you don't wish to see them... well.. i guess, you'll just have to close your eyes when you receive them.

I couldn't send this out without thanking the magnificent, amazing, spectacular !WOWW gRLZ. When I first heard about them I wasn't sure if they could deliver the goods, but now... I'm speechless. All I can say is that I'll definitely be using them for my son's barmitzwah party. !WOWW gRLZ are THE SHIT! (those of you not hip enough to know this, 'the shit' is not the same as 'shit')

And now, the only IMPORTANT SECTION of this email. I know I joke around a lot and you never know when to take me seriously, but if you ever will, do it now. Here goes:

Thank you all so much for being there, for making it happen, for making me feel great, for all the kind words, for the smiles, for the laughs, for getting drunk with me, for being fun, for the presents, for staying as long as you could, for spanking me, for giving me a wedgie, for frenchkissing me, for helping me organize it... Most of all, thank you for enjoying yourselves!

t

PS is anyone missing a sweaty black poloshirt and a red winter jacket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home