I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Stealin From The Despised, Givin To The Hot

They sure don't make men the way they used to.

Luckily, there are still a few of them old-school boys left out there, who will go to any length to help out a damsel in distress.

Or, more specifically, a Croatian damsel who can't find her Croatian football jersey and the World Cup has already begun and she has nothing to wear to Croatia's games.

I'm sorry, we can't reveal what exactly transpired, because stealing is bad, bad, BAD... and we don't want to get our hero into trouble. So, gmail me for details. You'll love the story. I promise. He, he.

When asked to comment on the heroic deed, Mr. Hood had this to say: "What's the big deal? Been doin that shit since I was 10."

Awwww!

Speaking of football and World Cup, did you know that the FIFA website tells you exactly what each team wears, right down to the color of their socks? This truly IS the age of metrosexuals, isn't it?

Speaking of metrosexuals... here's one guy that definitly isn't. Dado Pršo.

I don't care how many guys' heads he kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger christian a.k.a zHi wEi said...

wooo.. i wanna know what's the story... christianc77@gmail.com

18/6/06 00:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home