I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Toe Tragedy

More disgusting photos from me...



It's a fungal nail infection. I caught it here in Taiwan sometime last year. Probably in the summer, from walking around barefoot all the time. Especially in the showerroom at the gym. Never had it before, so I didn't recognize it in time.

It doesn't hurt, it's just ugly and damn hard to get rid of. It'll take about 8 months, if I treat it every day.

I think I'll make February the Month of Ugly Pix. Coming up next: Tasha's worst ID photo. From my Croatian passport. Must scan it first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Eww!

22/2/06 00:41

 
Blogger Tasha said...

Debra doesn't know it yet, cuz she's working right now, but later this evening she'll get a special showing of my yuckie toenail, LIVE, over pizza. He, he!

22/2/06 19:24

 
Blogger Tasha said...

oh, dang! I forgot to show it to her! oh, well. the fungus is not going anywhere for another 6 months at least, there'll be plenty of chances :-)

22/2/06 23:57

 
Blogger Joytoyz said...

Dat's nuckin fasty, Tasha. I guess now I can post my cellulite photos. They're tame compared to that growth on your toe.

23/2/06 12:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home