I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Going Dutch

An important pitch for the !WOWW gRLZ Saturday morning. That’s all I’m going to say for now, I don’t want to jinx it.
The rest of the day spent at home-away-from-home-slash-office. !WOWW gRLZ, Jul, Charles, Maurice and 2nd Balazs. + Kevin (aka Jim and/or David) joined us later.
The Dutch guys had the Going Dutch breakfast, aka De Uitsmijter. They also treated all of us to brunch and drinks. I don’t want anyone saying anything about Dutch being stingy, you hear me!

It was good to see Charles happy and relaxed. If you don't know Charles you might be wondering, but, yes, this is how he looks when relaxed.

At dusk, 101 turned on its lights. Indigo. My favorite.

The day was perfect.

Simpleheadedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home