I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Monday, February 06, 2006

Not A Pretty Corpse

I was bored in the bathtub the other day, which also happened to be the day I discovered new functions on my digital camera. You would think that these two circumstances put together would result in some very sexy photos.

Sorry. No.

It resulted in this:


This proves one thing: I most definitely will NOT make a pretty corpse.

So, when I die I don’t want anyone to look at me. Wrap me up and burn me.

Which brings me to a more serious point. Most of those close to me know this already, but it can’t hurt to let everyone know, you never know who will have the honor of me dying in their living room, so here it is:

Ever since I can remember I’ve known that I want to be cremated and for my ashes to be scattered over the Adriatic Sea near Brač.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

Ok, ok... I'll edit "spray" to "scatter". :eyeroll: Sorry, Mr. English Editor! Shoot the NON-native speaker for slipping up like that! ;-)

Of course, my Ashscattering Ceremony will be just an excuse for everyone to go to Croatia on holiday. I'll leave you the keyes to the house. Have fun!

14/2/06 14:28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home