I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Know When To Quit






When for the first time in your entire career of playing the boy-meets-girl game you manage to totally misread the signs, make a fool of yourself and ruin a potentially good friendship, all in one evening, then you know it’s time to quit!

This year has been amazing. Lots of good things, a few not so great. But in the relationship department I’ve managed to create nothing but a great big mess.

It’s time for a break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joytoyz said...

I applesolutely RUV RUV RUV your photoshop skillz! That was awesome, you gotta show me how to do it! What a hoot! Girl, have I got some stories for you about Joytoyz' 2005 Love Life. You think you got sumn on me?

25/11/05 01:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home