I'm Tasha and I'm in Taipei. Okay?

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Losing Ass!

I looked in the full length mirror this morning and screamed in horror.

MY BUTT's GONE!

Before and after pics coming soon. The dressed kind, so don’t hold your breath or anything.

"Where did your ass go, Tasha?" you'll ask. Well, I’ve lost some weight and didn’t do muscle exercise in a while, so I guess that’s what happened.

This is a tragedy, people. I’m devastated.

And don’t anyone dare comfort me with: “It’s ok. Now you fit in better here in Taiwan.” I don’t want to fit in! I WANT MY ASS BACK!

Squats. Lots and lots of squats. And salmon.

If you see a giant foreign woman eating salmon sushi and doing squats while waiting at the bus or MRT station in Taipei, don’t be alarmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger stu said...

Complaining about losing yer arse?? Man, some people. :p

22/9/06 10:59

 
Blogger Joytoyz said...

Did you say you lost your ass? I think I may have found it on mine.

30/9/06 05:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home